Dr. Frankenstein experiences the problems of miscommunication when he asks Igor where he found the brain that was put into the monster.
- How do you respond when others in the school misunderstand you or fail to grasp a concept? Do you assign blame? Where? Why?
- What systems are in place at your school or district to support communication?
- Dr. Frankenstein and Igor are supposed to work as a team. How do you think this experience will influence their future work together?
- What examples of a good/bad relationship do you see between Dr. Frankenstein and Igor?
- What kind of a leader is Dr. Frankenstein? How could he improve?
Source: Young Frankenstein, dir. Mel Brooks