Andreas Schleicher gives a TEDTalk on using global data to evaluate factors that can improve school systems and support equity in education.
- How does your school communicate expectations and promote achievement? How can your school improve in these areas?
- How does your school offer opportunities to students?
- What kind of useful skills does/could your school offer students?
- How does your school prepare students for challenges?
- From your experience, what are barriers to a higher quality and more equitable education system?
- Has your theoretical framework changed since watching this video? How?
Source: Ted Global 2012