A woman with a nail stuck in her head looks for a listening ear and sympathy from a friend who only wants to help her fix her problems.
- Do you think the woman with the nail stuck in her head really wants to solve her problems? Why or why not?
- We have all been the woman with the nail in her head or the man trying to take it out. Can you remember the last time you were the woman? What were you really looking for? Did you realize you weren’t looking for a solution?
- Can you remember the last time you were the man? Did you realize you weren’t offering what the person needed?
- How often do you tell someone they don’t understand the problem without really considering their suggestions?
- What is the nail in your head? In your school’s head?
Source: It’s Not About the Nail, dir. Jason Headley