A young man stands up and talks about the importance of believing in students.
- Do you agree with Dalton Sherman that when teachers believe in their students it rubs off on them?
- Do you believe in all your students? Do you act like you believe in all your students?
- Do you think students know when you believe in them, or don’t?
- At what age do you stop believing that all students can achieve anything?
- Do all the students at your school believe in themselves? Why or why not? How can you reach those students who do not?
- Do the students at your school believe in the school system? Why or why not?
- Why is it important to believe in students? Colleagues? Yourself?
- How often do you remember how important your job is?